Employers & Partners
Career management, outplacement and professional development services
- Associate and Consultancy work undertaken with leading Career Management and Out Placement companies. Recent assignments include working in liaison with the HR department of large financial services company to provide a comprehensive Outplacement and Careers Transition Programme to employees whose positions were identified for redundancy. At the end of the programme of workshops and 1:1 coaching all clients had secured job interviews, alternative employment or successful redeployment.
- On site delivery of confidential management, staff and shop floor level career transition services via employability skills workshops and 1:1 interviews
- Services delivered include: change management; career appraisal; CV writing; local and national labour market information; application forms; covering letters; interview techniques and 1:1 careers advice and guidance
- Other assignments: pre-employment training and employability skills workshops for clients of all backgrounds referred via private and public sector agencies
- Education and Training Providers: Project work within education and training environments, including staff training, development of careers education and enrichment programmes and on site delivery of careers workshops & 1:1 support for students and learners.
- Psychometric assessment Morrisby Profiling. This is powerful psychological profiling equally useful in recruitment and selection, career development & redundancy outplacement support as in careers guidance within education. For more details and pricing see our Psychometric Assessment Morrisby Profile page.
For more information on terms for consultancy services or to discuss a project contact Loraine Bones: 07790 463775
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org