Psychometric Assessment - Morrisby Profile
The range of careers services available in our career consultations are:
- a comprehensive psychometric assessment test which provides an objective and unbiased picture of a candidate’s strengths and abilities
- the test explores ability levels (verbal, numerical, perceptual, spatial and mechanical), personality profile, career preferences & interests, to form the basis of an extensive Guidance Report
- 1:1 feedback session and a printed guidance report details the results of the tests and the suggested career areas, education & training that match one’s interests and talents
- an excellent guidance tool providing each candidate with opportunity for in-depth analysis of talents and interests and their impact on career options, career progression and personal & career development
- powerful psychological profiling equally useful for use in recruitment and selection, career development, redundancy outplacement support and careers guidance
The Morrisby Profile is a ‘paper and pencil’ test administered by a Morrisby accredited professional. The test takes around 3 hours to complete (plus completion of a short careers questionnaire).
The Morrisby profile includes testing, provision of a comprehensive printed report and 1:1 feedback with a Careers Consultant and is priced at £185 for students and £199 for adults.
(Group discounts are available for testing programmes undertaken within educational establishments)
To book a test or for further information contact Loraine Bones.
T: 07790 463775
Loraine Bones is registered as an accredited user of the Morrisby Profile. For sample questions and further details visit www.morrisby.com.